mardi 27 juillet 2010

hello... lait-ah, lea?‏

De : alex garcia
Envoyé : mar. 27/07/10 08:46
À : Léontine de Stradivarius

I have to begin by admitting that I have been seeing you for a while now.
My email account is a fake one. I am a girl. Just a couple of years older than you.
I am moved by what I saw of you on deviantart. I found you on myspace, i found you on blogspot.
i don't want to sound like a stalker, but I admire you deeply, and the love you have for your body, and the love you have for your femininity,
you see... I can't have it for myself.
Why is it only women that can see beauty behind desire and youth?, and envy and whims...
In these few lines I only wish to tell you that what you share, what you show to the anonymous online world, has gotten through one person, at least, myself.
Lea, I'd like to figure its your name, you've shared a wonderful secret with the world,
and only a few have eyes to see through veils.
I like to consider myself one of them.
My best to you, from the other side of the online world.
L.
Don't ever stop.

Aucun commentaire: